REC provides a wide range of non-financial support measures:
- Registration of Russian manufacturers’ intellectual property in foreign markets
- Certification of products in foreign markets
- Promotion of high-tech and innovative products in foreign markets
- Issue of Certificates of Free Sale
- Paperwork for the issue of licenses for certain types of export products
- Search for partners abroad
- Organization of b2b meetings
- Protection of intellectual property
- Promotional marketing of goods in foreign markets
- Customs, logistical, and legal assistance for clients
- Assistance for Russian exporters at major international forums and exhibitions
Consultation is also important when entering global e-commerce platforms and participating in international tenders (including tenders from the World Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the United Nations).
When working with Russian producers, the REC Group uses the single-window system. And as for foreign business partners, the REC Group experts guarantee financial reliability and the good faith of the exporters.
The REC Group puts together proposals to improve business activities in terms of export and foreign economic activity, interacts on a regular basis with representatives of the business and expert communities, and contributes to overcoming barriers and removing inherent limitations.
The wide regional presence of the REC Group makes its services accessible to producers from all over the country. Finally, the Center’s offices in foreign countries and cooperation with trade missions of the Russian Federation bring the Group closer to entrepreneurs all around the world.
The Eximbank of Russia, which is a member of the REC Group, provides credit and guarantee support. The EXIAR agency is in charge of credit insurance for the REC Group.
You can find the full list of services on www.exportcenter.ru