Master Plit is a major production and sales complex with a thoroughly equipped manufacturing facility, maintenance services, and effective quality control procedures. The company seeks to expand its operations and boost relations with partners and customers.
The venture was founded in April 2004. Its first venue was selling sandwich panels with basalt heat insulation. But growing demand and expanding markets drove Master Plit to acquire its own production and storage facilities, as well as the latest equipment and delivery vehicles in 2006.
In 2007, the company launched the production and assembly of complex metal structures, and hired an engineering team for this division.
After the manufacturing unit was set up, Master Plit started working on major projects in the Far East:
- Construction of a water park in Kamchatka;
- Participated in the disaster relief efforts after the earthquake in Nevelsk (Sakhalin), rebuilding schools, train stations, and other structures);
- Sakhalin 1 and Sakhalin 2;
- Construction of the Eastern Siberia–Pacific Ocean oil pipeline (Skovorodino-Kozmino), particularly in the Khabarovsk-Kozmino part of the pipeline; its oil loading and distribution facilities, as well as the Kozmino port itself;
- Construction materials for the Zyryanka power plant;
- Other projects for the social and industrial infrastructure of the region.
In 2010, the management expanded the company’s operations by purchasing new equipment for production of stone wool. Within six months, Master Plit set up and launched the manufacturing of top quality basalt fiber insulation that meets the export criteria.
Today, Master Plit is one of the leading producers of construction materials in the Far East, manufacturing basalt fiber heat insulation, walling and roofing sandwich panels, metal siding, profiled sheets, metal structures, various non-structural components, and fixing hardware.